• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Minimus 77 surrounds

Register to hide this ad
streckfu said:
I beleive PE sells replacement drivers for a very reasonable price.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I tried going that route, I have to spend at least $50 because I live in England, then they want another $65 for shipping.:thumbsdn:
 
Skinley said:
Thanks for the speedy reply.

I tried going that route, I have to spend at least $50 because I live in England, then they want another $65 for shipping.:thumbsdn:


Didn't catch your location. That does make it more problematic. Good luck.
 
Anyone?

I don't mind paying shipping if its just for surrounds but drivers are heavy, no matter how cheap they are.
 
Back
Top Bottom