• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

NAD/Proton

Theophilus Punoval

The Queen says it's OK...
I just saw a photo of a NAD 7155. This unit is almost identical to the Proton 950, so much so that I can't believe it's a coincidence.

Was there a relationship between these companies?
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't know nuthin' 'bout NAD/Proton relationship, but dude, that avatar is just wrong.
 
As for the nad side of things, i have a nad 7175,power envelope,this is the most powerful best sounding receiver i have ever had,i have had some old sansui,vintage kenwood,and some nachamichi stuff, all though the nad doesn't look very fancy it is a hard drivin butt kickin series, that's my personal expirience with that line.
 
Back
Top Bottom