• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need to discover new music,feeling a bit lost

Im currently feeling a bit lost musically, i feel like i need to discover something new

I dont know if this is something we all experience from time to time ? I love music but need something to kick start me, to make me appreciate what i like but that takes me in a different direction, am i making sense ?? Is it just me ?

Currently im listening to the likes of mogwai, david sylvian, early genesis, can, slow readers club. I have varied tastes.

I have done the beatles and stones but listened a lot to new wave/goth/metal so sisters of mercy, nick cave, WASP, sabbath, maiden, rush etc are no strangers to me.

Done krafwerk, depeche mode, velvet underground, doors, pj harvey, bowie, blues, pop, trance/dance...blah blah blah

I have tried jazz and while i think its ok its not really my bag. Used to listen to classical, still do but rarely.

Where do i go from here......other than country. Although glen campbell and johnny cash i will make exception for...been there too....:boring:

 
Im currently feeling a bit lost musically, i feel like i need to discover something new
I would say spend some time in some of the music threads we have here. The best ones to explore would be the open ones to all music and formats. If they post a vid have a listen, it they post a title look for a vid of it and have a listen.
 
Perhaps the best album from the 00's.

iu
 
Back
Top Bottom