• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

need to report this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lid was open, but it's inhumane I tell ya'!!
Oh, and watch the "Maru Cat" videos on YouTube to see what some cats will do to get into a box (even one that is 1/5th their body size).

954-RileyinMachine.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bizarre. This person has a 100 percent positive feedback, seems to sell mostly knitting supplies. So probably a box for that stuff. I could see posing this for a funny pic, but the tape? Yeah, a jachov.

Interesting: on May 8, someone left this as feeback for them:

"Great eBayer with very fast payment. Hope it helps keep your pet regulated."
Perhaps the box?
 
Lid is open.
It is not taped shut.
Cat is not freaking out.
Owner took a picture.

Some people are radically overthinking this.


Poor cat is freaking out after being stuffed in a suitcase.
I can tell by it's eyes.
Cats-In-Weird-Places-LOL.jpg
 
Last edited:
Awful sure of yourself aren't you? I think you are radically overthinking your powers of deduction.
 
Last edited:
Lid is open.
It is not taped shut.
Cat is not freaking out.
Owner took a picture.

Some people are radically overthinking this.


Poor cat is freaking out after being stuffed in a suitcase.
I can tell by it's eyes.

I was referring to the dilated condition smartass. Usually means a cat is experiencing fear. Maybe this will help you to understand the difference between your picture and the cat we are talking about: What Cat's Eyes are Telling You

Here's a quote from that link:

However, if your cat's pupils become fully dilated in broad daylight, appearing as large black pools, he's either in pain or ready to fight or run away
 
Last edited:
I love and never would hurt or harm a cat or any animal I was not going to eat.

but

maybe i should use that picture as my avatar
 
Lid is open.
It is not taped shut.
Cat is not freaking out.
Owner took a picture.

Some people are radically overthinking this.


Poor cat is freaking out after being stuffed in a suitcase.
I can tell by it's eyes.
Cats-In-Weird-Places-LOL.jpg
This is the picture that was in the Ebay link. it looks like to me that the lid is indeed shut and that there is tape on it. Now I doubt he meant to hurt this cat but the picture is not something I would post in a Ebay listing regardless.




REGARDS SNOW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom