• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How can you go wrong with a 4.75 inch Twitter?

Register to hide this ad
If you bought these, at least you would have a good laugh each time you see them. They say a good laugh every day is good for your health.:rflmao:
 
Douglas fir plywood 18mm to 3mm MDF I am joining the speaker's hand-made cello-like design.

Is a set of stand.

Rather than the music made by display.

Replace the speaker unit and will hear a good sound if the tuning.

Gawd those are ugly. I hope they have a crossover, somewhere. But why do I care? They're still ugly! :dunno:
 
Aw c'mon guys.. give the guy a break. You have to admit the wood working is well done and they are constructed nicely. They certainly aren't a hackjob. I agree they probably don't sound that great but I give the guy a 10/10 for the craftsmanship. I certainly can't make something that nice!
 
Aw c'mon guys.. give the guy a break. You have to admit the wood working is well done and they are constructed nicely. They certainly aren't a hackjob. I agree they probably don't sound that great but I give the guy a 10/10 for the craftsmanship. I certainly can't make something that nice!

Agreed. Obviously English is not his first language, and he's got very different tastes from me, but the fit and finish is fine. I should have said they're ugly IMHO.

He'd probably do better on the sale if he had an English speaking friend to help him write the ad.
 
I think they're kind of cool looking. Probably not wide enough for the best sound and probably not the best choice of "twitter", but a creative idea.
 
Back
Top Bottom