• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

New Sansui AU-9500

scribby31

Active Member
Tonight I picked up a very nice Sansui AU-9500. Very happy guy here!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150319_190609.jpg
    IMG_20150319_190609.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20150319_190618.jpg
    IMG_20150319_190618.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20150319_175458.jpg
    IMG_20150319_175458.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 119
Register to hide this ad
Congrats on a very nice unit.
If it's all original , which I suppose , go and have it checked out and schedule recapping.
 
I plan on getting it looked at by Leestereo (fellow AK member), who has previously performed work on my Sony STR-6060F. The man is extremely talented, and I look forward to using this unit after he performs his magic!
 
I've ALWAYS wondered if you own what's in your avatar. :banana:

Yes, I do. I probably need to put it into rotation soon. Currently I am using my C2101 and B2101 feeding a pair of Yamaha NS-1000s. They play well together.

Cheers,
John
 
Scribby31 do you know if Leestereo still takes on new jobs. I have an AU-8500 and a AU-9500 that I would like to get redone. I don't see where I can pm him.
 
Back
Top Bottom