• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

newbie from PA.

linke

New Member
Greetings from central Pennsylvania. Just joined last week and picked up Sansui 331 receiver for $35. I'am blown away by the build quailty and sound.I love this new hobby.
 
Register to hide this ad
Greetings from central Pennsylvania. Just joined last week and picked up Sansui 331 receiver for $35. I'am blown away by the build quailty and sound.I love this new hobby.

Welcome from a eastern Pa Sansui fan. My first ticket into the audio hobby was a Sansui. Welcome to the addiction!
 
Welcome from Pittsburgh!!

I just picked up a mint Sansui 7000 receiver this weekend.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the AK forum!

In the past, I spent quite a bit of time riding an old Yamaha motorcycle through Central PA (York bike week, Carlyle bike & car shows, etc.)

Steve
 
Back
Top Bottom