• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

nikko gear

I have a room full of Nikko seperates equipment. From the earliest pieces to the last pcs the manufacturered. I am pleased with it all. Their styling and control layouts were always well thought out and allowed for integration of effect components in the proper manner. They made an excellent active crossoever that is hard to come by. The only preamps that I don't care for is the Beta 30, 50 and 50II. These were very attractive in design, but they controls were NOT logical. The selector buttons were a bit confusing. In fact in their last designed preampls they went away from this design and went back to their original "input" and "rec out" selector switches.

Their amps were especially awesome.
 
I have an integrated amp...dont know what model without going to the bedroom and digging it out from under the computer desk.

Its about 35 watts, real nice condition...decent sounding. But I cant get the pots to stay scratch free for more than a day!

I finally gave up and pulled the bridge pins and run my 2nd pc right into the amp...no more pot worries.

It actually sounds great with my BIC towers and the soundblaster card. I stuffed it up under the desk now that I dont need to ever touch it.
 
My Nikko NR 1019 is not too bad either!

Wanna sell? LOL

I have decided on this one but haven’t been able to track one down.

Right now the only Nikko I have is a NR-850.

Thinking of getting a Nikko NR-700, too.

Some may think they are chintzy but I really like the raised backlit input buttons on the right.
 
Back
Top Bottom