• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

North Carolina anyone?

I live in Greensboro. There are several members of the Carolina Audio Society that live close by.
What are you interested in?

Just curious if there is any place that would buy a Sony Tc-k777? I’m in the area as well and haven’t had any luck with buyers
 
Welcome to AK. No worries, takes some time to figure things out.

Poke around a bit, lots to read, ask Q's, post some pics, etc.. You are among your kind here. :thumbsup:
 
Ctech office is in Kernersville. Carmen knows his stuff and does awesome work . He retubed my ARC D-70 and set the bias for free. Not a job for the faint of heart.
 
He is closed on the weekends just an fyi . Best way to get a hold of him is either email or phone.
 
Hi - this is Gary from Union County, near Charlotte. Been on AK a few years, 1st time checking in to the local forum.
 
I just wandered through this thread. It looks like there's still a few folk from NC around. Cool.

Another noob here. Learning as I go in Durham County.
 
welcome dpotts
is there anyone around raleigh that has an ultrasonic cleaner or knows a shop that will clean records for a fee?
 
Back
Top Bottom