• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Old aircooled Porsche, old BMW's ,old Ferrari's enthusiasts

Wish I can post a picture , I'm still using an old Iphone and the camera is lousy
saw this very nice M6 commuting the other day.

Hi,

You guys are lucky , in my visits to the USA the last one 2013 I 've never seen a 930 nor a 635CSi in the states that I visit ( usually in the tri state area in the east cost) even in the West Coast these cars Ive not seen in the freeways . Maybe by this time they are garage queens & pampered use only on special occasions.
 
View attachment 642535

The 3-series is too small but being lighter it handles better. But these are not bad at all.
85 US 535i Alpineweiß
85 € Hartge H7s Gazellenbeige

Mmmmm, Hartge :thumbsup:

I recognize you from mye28, i have the same handle on there too.

I am down in Dallas. I bought this e28 M5 in 2012, then sold to another member recently.





877093cbde195e24cc6ca7a3eb4f5ddf.jpg


My daily driver is an e39 m5 schwarz/schwarz. I bought this from another mye28'r.

photo_zpsecfbdc16.jpg
 
I bought my e28 before the M5 came out. Looked at one that didn't sell late in 88 at the dealer. Probably glad I didn't swap as I would have worn that car out. My 535i is doing just fine, or will be after I put a new brake master in it.

The E28 ///M5 should have just about paid for the E39 one. Prices on vintage are out of control.
 
I slid into home with that car. Still in 4-digits numbers back in '12, THEN prices went crazy. It seems like E28's flew under the radar.

In high school ('02-'03) I was pining over e30 M3's in Auto Trader. Too much money for me back then
...I'd gladly pay it now!


fb8d18f3-f8b9-4ceb-9b8e-e1b16072fc11_zpsc0bnwruw.jpg
 
Th
a few examples -- Aventadors - sypder and coupe --. There was an SP1, F40 and Mosler too. I can link you to my Flickr album.

23178861009_eab8e1d2e8_b.jpg

22918389664_a80469ca20_b.jpg


22919382173_2fd53fece9_b.jpg
thanks for the pictures , how I wish I can visit the USA to watch this local car shows. I have'nt had the opportunity a show in the couple of visits I made in the USA . Next time I hope

930
 
I had a yellow 914 1.8 liter 30 years ago. Fun car, but I preferred my '82 RX-7 in all respects.

Then 10 years ago I took a chance and bought a '99 BMW 323i with 115k miles.
I took it to my mechanic and he said 'these will go 300k if you take care of them'.

I needn't have worried, it hasn't needed much of anything except batteries and tires in the past decade. Oh the CD player did stop working, but I just added an IPod input that I can control from the steering wheel. AC still blows cold and has never been serviced.
 
I'm working on an '86 535i for my DD (paid as much for a set of Euro bumpers as for the car lol), and back in November brought home an immaculate 134k-mile '83 528e as the wife's 'new' DD. Just had timing belt-cam and crank seals/water pump/belts & hoses/synthetic engine & diff oils/slushbox D&R done. First German cars. Good to see Keith threw up a pic of his H7:thumbsup:
 
Hi guys ,

Finally had time to take pictures of my old 88 Ferrari Mondial and 89 Porsche 911 turbo.Next time I'll post a picture of my 84 BMW 635CSi

image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom