• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

On reaching the 10K post mark

gearhound

Lunatic Member
It's amazing that I could babble through 10,000 posts, without saying anything of real substance.....:sigh:......

Maybe I should run for public office? :D

Steve :banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
Hell, if "Last Post Wins" and various "Joke Of The Day" threads hadn't mysteriously disappeared, I'd probably have what Sandy has.........well............maybe half.
 
It's amazing that I could babble through 10,000 posts, without saying anything of real substance.....:sigh:......

Maybe I should run for public office? :D

Steve :banana:

That's political, dammitt...3 days on th' Bench !!


Seriously, Congrats ! (grin)

The Judiciary seems like a good, but not necessarily as fulfilling an option as AK.

"I could of been somebody." (Marlo Brando - On the Waterfront) is my punch line when people ask me what I do.

Regards & Congrats.
 
Congrats on 10k Steve! Come on over to PoliticalChat, they'll cure you of any political aspirations over there.:yes:
 
Sandy mein Freund!

I was totally offline from December 2010 to June 2012!!! :yes:

Not a single post for some 17 months... :yes:


:)
 
Congrats on the fifth digit, Steve.:thmbsp:
At my current pace, I won't get there til June 26, 2017. Guess I better step it up.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom