• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

Here's a picture of what my room looks like today. A whole lot different than my last post in this thread.

DSCF0151.jpg


From top to bottom....Tjoeb Ah! CD, DIY First Watt F5, Transcendent Sound Grounded Grid pre, completely rebuild Dynaco FM-3 tuner and my DIY Jordan JX92S speakers with Onix super tweeters.

Homer digs it!
 
Gary, I've noticed your speakers in your avatar before and they look great. Are they DIY and if so did you do a thread?
 
Here's a picture of what my room looks like today. A whole lot different than my last post in this thread.

DSCF0151.jpg


From top to bottom....Tjoeb Ah! CD, DIY First Watt F5, Transcendent Sound Grounded Grid pre, completely rebuild Dynaco FM-3 tuner and my DIY Jordan JX92S speakers with Onix super tweeters.

Homer digs it!

I dig the outriggers, are those custom made?
I've never seen outriggers with wood adjustment knobs.
 
Most recent pics of the 3 systems (excluding the wife's)

First the trusty Rega/Totem/MH setup

001-5.jpg


002-9.jpg


Then the Yamaha/Rega/Paradigm/Oppo/Samsung home theater

004-6.jpg


003-6.jpg


See, plenty of room inside the Studio Tech cabinet for a power amp in the future.

005-7.jpg


006-5.jpg


The rears are Paradigm Atom Monitor v5's

007-2.jpg


This one thinks he's hiding...not a chance I can hear him...!

008-2.jpg


The office system has Creek/Rotel combo and I alternate between my new Paradigm Atom Monitor v6's and the Epos ELS 3's that you see on the floor.

009-4.jpg


010-2.jpg


011-1.jpg


Whole living room AV...yippie!

012-2.jpg


That's all for now...
 
The only pic I have unfortunately. The room is about 14' square and well damped acoustically. The home made open baffles get pretty good dispersion from the bookshelves behind them. The "Fireplace" sub houses a sealed 12". I would like to install architectural tapped horn subs firing up underneath the cabinets in the corners (one cabinet currently hidden by existing sub).

Electronics are pretty ho-hum right now but upgrades are in the works.

mike
 
Last edited:
Most recent pics of the 3 systems (excluding the wife's)

First the trusty Rega/Totem/MH setup

001-5.jpg


002-9.jpg


Then the Yamaha/Rega/Paradigm/Oppo/Samsung home theater

004-6.jpg


003-6.jpg


See, plenty of room inside the Studio Tech cabinet for a power amp in the future.

005-7.jpg


006-5.jpg


The rears are Paradigm Atom Monitor v5's

007-2.jpg


This one thinks he's hiding...not a chance I can hear him...!

008-2.jpg


The office system has Creek/Rotel combo and I alternate between my new Paradigm Atom Monitor v6's and the Epos ELS 3's that you see on the floor.

009-4.jpg


010-2.jpg


011-1.jpg


Whole living room AV...yippie!

012-2.jpg


That's all for now...

Very nice Art!
 
My most recent pics of my setup!

dsc04790gv5.jpg


dsc04791lu1.jpg


dsc04792rw8.jpg


dsc04793dz7.jpg


dsc04794wx5.jpg


picture.php


Sony SS850II Speakers
Wharfedale Glendale 3XP Speakers
Yamaha HTR-6060 Reciever
Polk Audio XRT12 XM Tuner
Sony CDP-CX455 CD Player, 400 CD Capacity
Audio Source Center Channel Speaker
Grant Fidelity B-283 Tube Processor
Sony TC-FX25 Cassette Deck
Dual CS620Q Turntable
Velodyne DPS-10 Subwoofer

Also in pics
Toshiba 20" TV with VCR
Shaw Digital Cable Box
Samsung DVD Player
Playstation 2
 
Low-key set up at the apartment.
Philips 7841 receiver,
Nakamichi CD player,
Pioneer turntable,
Original Large Advents with black grills
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 200
So many nice rooms in this thread.

99, very classy!

And Art K., awesome

ejfud, :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:
 
Here's where I listen, pardon the mess, also you can tell I need a CD rack as well as a cassette rack.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom