I have one of those...great sounding cart (plus you have the stylus guard which is very hard to come by)!! It's basically the same cart as the M3, M7 and the N21..they all take the same replacement stylus. It's a .08mil conical stylus, so it's great as a "do it all" cart for mono and stereo (needle is large enough to not bounce around in a mono groove but small enough to sit in a stereo groove). Although it's not the most detailed sounding cart on earth, it does present great dazzle (like the M3d) and fantastic bass. Plus, it's a high output cart, so it's great for older phono stages that tend to sound grainy or hummy (like old tube pre's) when you crank up the volume. I track mine around 3 grams and have no problem with tracking error, nor does it cause groove damage (it's riding higher in the groove as the needle is bigger) since it's covering a larger surface area. They like heavier arms like the early SME 3009-II (unimproved), which I have mine mounted on, or arms like the Rek-O-Kut or Ortofon arms. Think period match, and you'll find out what they can really do. If you mount it on a low mass arm, you're going to be dissapointed.
Enjoy,
James R
Oh, and if you're turned off by the need for a high mass arm, or the "heavy" tracking weight, just send it my way...I have a spare Garrard Type A that would love that cart.