• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please welcome Nosirrah as the new Sansui Moderator

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
We are pleased to have nosirrah moderating the sansui forum. Everyone please welcome him aboard. Thanks

Grumpy
 
Register to hide this ad
Congrats!...............

Thanks for the donation of time, energy, and expertise.....Long live Sansui!
Three thumbs up,:thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:, Regards,T
 
My new job

Thank you all for the warm welcome to my new role here at AK.
I hope to follow in Paul's excellent example in watching over the Sansui forum.
You fellow members could help me by offering constructive criticism when I stray from the proper path. This is a great forum, and I'm proud to be a part of it.
I've learned a lot about our mutual passion during my time here, and I think we have the best forum on the site for great folks helping other great folks with some of the best audio equipment on the planet.
And Paul, please do offer me any insight on how to effectively assist these folks in our quest for audio nirvana.
thank you all
Casey
 
Excellent choice - Congratulations

An excellent choice to moderate the Sansui forum! Casey bleeds Sansui green. :yes::thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom