• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Possibly the most bizarre ad I've ever...

Register to hide this ad
This is either one of the most hilarious gag wind-ups in years, created by a clever soul to make something good --well, at least funny!-- out of a sad accident when he dropped a tube,

OR ELSE

this guy (or perhaps woman?) is the worst, most clueless imbecile ever to be allowed near an audio tube, let alone eight of them.

I'm not sure whether I should be laughing or crying... but I think I'd rather laugh!

The follow-up laugh would be seeing someone send fifty bucks ... until he then actually removed the glass from seven more tubes, just to avoid fraud charges... :D
 
oh lorde...next we'll see transistors or caps, emptied because they took up space...that didnt make sense....how about bying a transistor based amp, with the capacitors taken out because they werent pretty...not sure if that made sense either....niether does the ad...:D
 
I'm nearby, definitely considering. What do yall think the best response would be? Continue on the joke, or "enlighten" them to the facts?
 
I did - Email reply below:

Dear Dude! You are awesome. I too cannot stand the sight of that unsightly silver! I am excited to get these for only $50.00! All the tubes I find have that crap and I remove it right away along with the glass. I hope these work because the last five pair I bought didn't work. Unscrupulous sellers selling me bad tubes. Do you know how long it took me to get the silver off only to find out the tubes didn't work? Please reserve these for me as I have to once again convince my wife that these are the tubes I need.

Thanks and looking forward to receiving these!!!
Thanks!

Dan
 
Are you serious? you sent that!! lol If anyone else is thinking of replying then continue with the joke!! this is great :D
 
Back
Top Bottom