• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Post a picture of your turntable

at the time it seemed like the rite thing to do but now I regret selling my 124/II with SME/II arm. amybe some day another will come along. NOT!!!!

Why do so many of us sell our favorite component only to regret it forevermore? I guess we humans enjoy torturing ourselves.:smoke:
 
at the time it seemed like the rite thing to do but now I regret selling my 124/II with SME/II arm. amybe some day another will come along. NOT!!!!

Patience, one will come along. You might have to pay dearly for it, but they are out there.

Why do so many of us sell our favorite component only to regret it forevermore? I guess we humans enjoy torturing ourselves.:smoke:

Done that too. That's why I made up my mind to never sell the Empire 698. It was my main TT for many years. I cant give it up.
 
dont wait jason. get a nice thechnics to start. enjoy it. not alot of $. Then move up as something better comes along.

I am rocking a yard sale JVC QL-A200 with a new AT-95E for a total or whopping $45 bucks.:D
Oh and some $75 Kenwood vintage speakers. An amp that was given to me for free.:D
 
Yamaha GT-750 with base mod.

Solid custom base, veneer, arm-board and outboard power supply.
The arm mounted is a Sony PUA-237.
bayfix_foto_1353x2x64c04e05e90.jpg

bayfix_foto_1353x2x64c04e05e91.jpg

bayfix_foto_1353x2x64c04e05e92.jpg

bayfix_foto_1353x2x64c04e05e93.jpg
 
...Sorry...the beauty was simply too much for me to process. Perhaps some kind of advance warning next time for photos of this type.
 
Stunning! Beautiful grain/color, what type of wood/veneer is it? The workmanship is at least factory quality and well beyond.
 
Back
Top Bottom