• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Power Switch for Yamaha M4 Pre-Amp

dreader3

New Member
I have a vintage Yamaha M4/C4 power and control amp that still performs great but just had a failure of the power switch on the M4. Does anyone know where I can get a new one?

Thanks
Dennis
 
Register to hide this ad
Those switches are ALPS switches. They are not produced anymore, but they do pop up on the Bay from time to time as NOS (New Old Stock). I bought one for my C-4 recently. They were used in all kinds of brands audio equipment. Make sure the one you buy is 250V AC rated and rated with the same Amperage as the old one.

Are you sure the switch is broken?
 
Those switches are ALPS switches. They are not produced anymore, but they do pop up on the Bay from time to time as NOS (New Old Stock). I bought one for my C-4 recently. They were used in all kinds of brands audio equipment. Make sure the one you buy is 250V AC rated and rated with the same Amperage as the old one.

Are you sure the switch is broken?
Yeah, it's broken. Stuck in the on position thank goodness.
 
Back
Top Bottom