• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pristine Yamaha CR-2020 in the Omaha area.

Register to hide this ad
I'm not the person selling it. I don't even live in Omaha, I live in Topeka, KS. I'd buy it myself, but I already have a pristine 2020.
Your welcome.
 
Really nice condition! Great looking receivers! Have a mint one set up in the bedroom system pushing some Polk LSi9's. Love it!
 
I see why it is still listed $1500 to start talking is steep but may be the going rate for a quality, name brand but not 'taxed' brand of receiver with 100wpc or more.
 
I have to get my 2040 in the shop in the near future....this thread keeps reminding me of it. Subtle Euro Model with voltage selector, and very nice wood cab.

Yamaha never gets the kind of love in the vintage receiver market that other brands do because it sounds like modern equipment.
 
Still there... Great receiver in beautiful condition which includes the manual, but IMO the price would make more sense if it was fully restored/recapped.
 
I sold my

Cr-2020 for about half that about 5 yrs ago.

Also sold my cr-1020 & cr-3020. Kept the cr-2040 though as it was the least valuable at the time.
 
Like many other vintage receivers way to much.Ill take that Yamaha over any Marantz for half the money.I had a mint in og box at one time.
 
Back
Top Bottom