• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Project One Mark 1500

mbeigh

Active Member
I am looking to buy a pair of infinity RS 3b or 4b speakers. Would my P-One be suitable for driving either of these? Don't know many of the specs on this receiver except 150 w rms.

Thanks,
M Beigh
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey Mike....Good to see you post....By all means hook that puppy up and you will be amazed...I would have had that hooked up as soon as I unloaded the speakers from the car :yes: Glad you had a safe trip back. Find a big wide open space for the speakers, hook up the project one...put on some Laura Nyro, Sit back in your Easy Chair, close your eyes, and you will be in Audiio Nirvana !!! I promise:banana: And if you don't like it I'll swap you something for it. The Sony sounded nice...:scratch2: Tell Debbie Hi and not to wear out the CD !!!
 
Back
Top Bottom