• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R.I.P. Harry Dean Stanton

Register to hide this ad
It seems like there've been so many celebrity deaths over the last couple of years. And the sad thing, many felt like people you've grown up with. I don't know if that makes me sad, to loose these people, or sad to realize that I must be getting up in age myself? I guess a little of both. Regardless, even in a small part, Harry Dean Stanton felt like a real character, that happened to just wander through a scene, instead of an actor in a part. Such a natural talent, that will be missed.
 
I've posted before about Harry Dean Stanton where I wrote that any movie with him in it is worth watching, especially Paris, Texas.
RIP Harry Dean Stanton.
 
One of my favorites.

"One Magic Christmas"
113848_full.jpg
 
Bud: Look at those @ssholes, ordinary fu¢k!ng people. I hate 'em.

Classic HDS,,,one of my all time faves...

Very sad to hear this,a true screen legend in my book.

RIP ~ Harry Dean Stanton :angel:

Bret P.
 
RIP Harry Dean Stanton. The backbone of acting, 199 credits on imdb. Remember him in a lot of stuff,
 
Hey Stimpy. Thanks so much for the link to the documentary made on/about Harry Dean's 84th birthday. It's fabulous!
 
A fine Ky gentleman.

91 is a good run.

He was terrific as Junkins, the detective in the screen adaptation of "Christine". Of course, I don't think I ever saw a bad performance.
 
Back
Top Bottom