• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R.I.P. Liz:)

Register to hide this ad
Just found out that Elizabeth Taylor has passed away!She at one time was named the most beautiful woman in the world.:sigh:
 
Very sad to hear of her passing today. A beautiful & talented actress with a compassionate heart towards others.

Rome
 
She was one of my favorite actresses. I think she was most beautiful in Cleopatra. She will be missed by many. :tears:
 
R.I.P., Elizabeth Taylor.

Not many of the old-time big stars from the heyday of the big-studios and the old studio system are still left alive.
 
R.I.P. Ms. Taylor. I will always remember you in National Velvet. What a loss.

:tears:

To think she was only 12 years old! So beautiful!


Annex20-20Taylor20Elizabeth20National20Velvet_02.jpg
 
Last edited:
The true legends are passing with ever more frequency it seems, which is bound to happen as the decades pass. Jane Russell and Liz in a matter of weeks.....plain woeful.
 
Back
Top Bottom