• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Random Thoughts or Whatever

Why did fall seem so much longer when I was a kid?

I seem to remember weeks of mild, 50's-degrees, dry weather days with crispy leaves blowing around.

Now it's like 75 degrees, then a wicked weather-changing thunderstorm comes through, then it's 28 degrees. It just jumps from summer straight to winter anymore.
 
Okay, then ... how about this:

I've been developing a theory that all the best rock music is written by bass players.

Discuss.
 
Yuck on Miley.
…
Housewife? Not a good one. But let's just take a gander at the late Yvonne DeCarlo -

Yvonne%20DeCarlo%20108%207-21-18.jpg


Sweet Jesus, what a hottie !!!!
...


I see that and raise you one Scarlett Johansson. She came to mind because I just saw the latest Black Widow movie…not bad as an Avenger movie spin off.

B340459B-C406-485E-9D9D-618321AC4CC9.jpeg
 
Gunpowder not much different from internal combustion, all about the noise. There's a dude here that stands by the road and shoots at his yard a lot with a big loud black rifle.

I have a pump pellet rifle that I can do the same, but silently.

:beerchug:
 
Back
Top Bottom