• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Realistic T 200

Theophilus Punoval

The Queen says it's OK...
Looking through Radio Shack catalogs, I got the impression that the T 200 speakers were high-end, and even a bit higher end than the Mach 1.

Does anyone have direct experience with T 200s?
 
Register to hide this ad
Looking through Radio Shack catalogs, I got the impression that the T 200 speakers were high-end, and even a bit higher end than the Mach 1.

Does anyone have direct experience with T 200s?


I owned both back in the 80's, I used to run both pairs together on my STA 2100D. The T-200's were a bit smoother for all around listening, but the Mach 1's would shake the room, and piss off the neighbors.
 
"Nope. Mach 1's and theT-200's are mediocre at best. I don't care what any body says. I had a pair, mediocre at best."

Just what my question needed, a thread-crapper.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom