• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Report Problems with Ads Here!

I think we have a solution - working on it right now. We need to get permission from the Owner to make the change, but it should completely get rid of this. We have now replicated the issue and tracked down what is causing it. Stay tuned for a solution...
Hello,

I see you have resolved the issue described by moving the ads to the very top of the page.

Thank you so much!

-Chris
 
Hello,

I see you have resolved the issue described by moving the ads to the very top of the page.

Thank you so much!

-Chris

Yeah, sorry it took a bit longer than expected to get it figured out - but that seemed like a great way to solve this permanently in the end!
 
Last week I started using Edge instead of Explorer to view the site. I am having problems with ads now, when I did not before. I don't seem to be having this problem on other websites when I use Edge. I'm using Windows 10.

Help.
 
I just started getting a huge ad at the bottom of my screen. I am using an IPAD. I have cleared all cookies and rebooted my IPAD a couple times now. Still there. It is to sell items on "Sellwild"
Here is a screenshot, I needed to take two screenshots to capture the entire add.
IMG_8701.PNG
IMG_8702.PNG
 
I just started getting a huge ad at the bottom of my screen. I am using an IPAD. I have cleared all cookies and rebooted my IPAD a couple times now. Still there. It is to sell items on "Sellwild"
Here is a screenshot, I needed to take two screenshots to capture the entire add.
View attachment 1850847 View attachment 1850848
I see these ads on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Smartphone, but they are out the way, outside the screen area down below and in one (vertical) column.

@pustelniakr any idea on how to help out @Te-Te ?

Thanks

Here's my Screenshot, it's long:
RKrLqXXIGw-N8tSIOYyYKQp9PuOnUJgEox9LtDu40dpBMuuAbOjrl9DLL3DXMzVSlAypQXbgU-aYTNcqIuk9ddNbvFfsTkS9bCWsDWZd22Y4NEU0LH5egCRHMHJf2FZTKgkObdv8uIs=h5000
 
I just started getting the sellwild ads at the bottom of every page too.
I will quit visiting AK before I tolerate this. It has to be fixed.
 
Me too. "Sellwild" has cookies and cache stored here.

When surfing, I have cookies blocked most of the time and unblock when I come here so I can log in. In the past, when cookies were blocked, I could come here not logged in and been other places too...when I would check 'cookies' it would say "no data saved"...which it should as they are blocked. Now... deleted and blocked, they come right back.

Seems like someone has found a back door. Advally to the rescue!!! Good luck. Stuff happens.
 
Last edited:
I just started getting a huge ad at the bottom of my screen. I am using an IPAD. I have cleared all cookies and rebooted my IPAD a couple times now. Still there. It is to sell items on "Sellwild"
Here is a screenshot, I needed to take two screenshots to capture the entire add.
View attachment 1850847 View attachment 1850848

I see these ads on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Smartphone, but they are out the way, outside the screen area down below and in one (vertical) column.

@pustelniakr any idea on how to help out @Te-Te ?

Thanks

Here's my Screenshot, it's long:


Thank You.
Now that Blitz has mentioned it, it seems the ads that would be on the right side of my screen are at the bottom of the screen, and takes up the entire portion of the bottom end of the screen.


EDIT: No, I still have the ads on the right side of the screen. :rolleyes:

I just started getting the sellwild ads at the bottom of every page too.
I will quit visiting AK before I tolerate this. It has to be fixed.

Me too. "Sellwild" has cookies and cache stored here.

When surfing, I have cookies blocked most of the time and unblock when I come here so I can log in. In the past, when cookies were blocked, I could come here not logged in and been other places too...when I would check 'cookies' it would say "no data saved"...which it should as they are blocked. Now... deleted and blocked, they come right back.

Seems like someone has found a back door. Advally to the rescue!!! Good luck. Stuff happens.

Yikes... OK sorry, everyone! We've been testing a few new things here and there, and this one was definitely our bad. This was supposed to just go out in testing for review, but it went live.

To be transparent, the Pandemic has hit advertising revenues extremely hard, so we've been rapidly testing a few new solutions quickly to help pad the losses. This one is pretty simple, where it is a listing of used car ads, where the site that hosts them gets a cut of the sale of each transaction. Cool idea, but I get it that its really intrusive and all of a sudden.

We'll put it back in the testing sandbox... many apologies!
 
Didn't bother me a bit, they were just there. The political stuff was a reminder I did find bothersome and good riddance!
 
@Advally, @luvvinvinyl, @pustelniakr

Guys, is this "new JUMBO ad problem" just happening with me? It ruins the subscriber experience, at least for me as I spend 99.9% of my time here on my Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone. It also cuts off the thread title that is at the top of every page.:(
Screenshot_20200511-181234_Chrome.jpg

Thanks as always for your help.
-Chris
 
Back
Top Bottom