Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I've followed him since he was an assistant under Al McGuire back when I was at Marquette. He got screwed out of the MU job because he didn't fit the image of what they wanted. Too bad for them as he was a helluva of coach, and a helluva of guy.
Read what his players have to say about him. College sports lost a true classic when he passed.
I attended Ball State in the late eighties and used to speak with him occasionally while playing pick up ball in the gym. He was always amusing and affable, often adding self deprecating comments about his weight.