• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Robert Cray on Frankenstein...

jleon92f

Addicted Member
I am playing the LP's I picked up the other day, "Robert Cray"

Sounds better on my AR-XA!


Sounds awesome! Great LP.

Thanks,
John.:music:
 
Register to hide this ad
My wife and I used to go downtown Portland OR. and watch Robert a lot. He was great in person.
 
Robert Cray is one of my favorites... But I've never come across any vinyl, only CDs.
 
Robert Cray is one of my favorites... But I've never come across any vinyl, only CDs.


Lp, "Strong Persuader" has a lot of good songs.

Used record store $1.99

Mint Condition, I don't think it was ever played.

Thanks,
John.
 
Back
Top Bottom