• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 9090DB for $250 in Denver

Register to hide this ad
Very good deal for someone in the market for one.Especially seeing what they want for one on ebay.I got that for mine recently and it had a couple of cosmetic issues.
 
He says he'll ship so I emailed him. We shall see... If I REALLY wanted it I wouldn't have posted it here. I didn't JUST fall off the turnip truck..it's been a few weeks now.
 
He says he'll ship so I emailed him. We shall see... If I REALLY wanted it I wouldn't have posted it here. I didn't JUST fall off the turnip truck..it's been a few weeks now.

One thing to keep in mind is that age receivers need to go through a lot of work to make them up to spec.
That's the reason I hesitate to buy them.
It's a lot of work to replace all those caps.

I passed on a somewhat cosmetically challenged but fully working 8080db for $80.
Yes I could have flipped but...
 
He's a scammer who was posting that in Madison recently as well as a Pioneer 1250 and a Marantz. There's another AK thread talking about him if I remember correctly.
 
Hopefully it's not the same Jeffery that another aker got pronged by on an sx1980 but I'm betting it is.
 
People still want and pay big bucks for these on ebay.I have moved on from buying monster receivers and 70s receivers in general for the reason listed here.They are in need of servicing.
 
He's a scammer who was posting that in Madison recently as well as a Pioneer 1250 and a Marantz. There's another AK thread talking about him if I remember correctly.

That is kind of cheap on that 9090db.Wonder what the connection is between Boulder and Madison Wi.?
 
Hopefully it's not the same Jeffery that another aker got pronged by on an sx1980 but I'm betting it is.

LOL... at the bottom of the listing it says "Jeffery". Willing to bet that this is the exact same guy. Just posting in a different big city. Of course shipping is the plan. Nothing to pick up in person.I think they tracked one of the pictures back to an Ebay sale from like 2013.

One of the people posting talked to him for a while on the phone.Wonder if he could be tracked by that? Internet fraud has to have some law against it?
 
It's him. The rat bastXXX was also selling the same receiver out of Salisbury MD. I started a thread about this guy last week.
 
If you mail him a check, and he fails to deliver, it becomes mail fraud, and the postal service investigators can get involved.
 
It's the same pictures for the one I tried contacting him about in Madison. His phone was through Google and he did not answer. When I texted him he responded until I asked to come see it in person.
 
Back
Top Bottom