• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui and EPI

woodville66

Active Member
Spent the afternoon listening to some swing music on vinyl powered by my Sansui 210 and played through my EPI m90 speakers.

What a great combo.

Sansui and EPI sound wonderful together.

:yes:
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi wv!

Yea, the 210 is sweet looking receiver. I had a chance to get one for a few pennies, but the guy decided to hold on to it.

Post some pics if you can.

Rome
 
Last edited:
Spent the afternoon listening to some swing music on vinyl powered by my Sansui 210 and played through my EPI m90 speakers.

What a great combo.

Sansui and EPI sound wonderful together.

:yes:

Vintage EPIs at spec can sound great running on almost anything.
 
Thanks for the tip. I have some Sansui and I have a pair of EPI speakers in the Garage in cue for refurb. I am now more motivated. Cheers!
 
Back
Top Bottom