• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui QR-6500 questions

mcp1

Well-Known Member
I picked up one of these beasts today and have a question. This unit came w/o a power cord. The back has a two prong ac input. I 've never seen this on a vintage unit. What can I use as a power cord?


 
Register to hide this ad
I picked up one of these beasts today and have a question. This unit came w/o a power cord. The back has a two prong ac input. I 've never seen this on a vintage unit. What can I use as a power cord?
Check here
If some of them fit, tell us
 
Power cords

I have had luck at thrift stores, usually there's a rack of miscellaneous power cords and the like, carefully measure the center to center distance between the power prongs and go shopping!
Casey
 
After 3 attempts...

...I found a replacement a/c cord at a garage sale for a quarter. The unit lit up beautifully and sounds good so far - no static. Can't wait to hear it with the Rectilinears...

 
Back
Top Bottom