• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Scott brand

troutfisher

Well-Known Member
I guy at work told me he is selling his stereo he has a Scott 335r receiver,Scott 311 d speakers, and a turntable that he can't remember the name on .
Can anyone tell me if the speakers and receiver are any good
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I've heard the Scott 375R receiver, it was OK. Needed work though, it went into protection when pushed at all, so it really didn't get a fair shake. Solid build quality, and it looked nice, sort of like Pioneer Flouroscan. It was powering a pair of Scott 3 way speakers that were about 20" tall, 10" woofer. Decent system, but I wouldn't drop a bundle on it.
 
I have a 355r and a 375r. They are decent machines (listening to the 355r as I type this). They are not high end machines, but if up to spec they will hold their own with most mid-level equipment.
 
I have a 335r receiver that I love, sounds great. I got it from (I believe) the original owner. The volume pot has recently started sounding scratchy though, I need to get it replaced.
 
I have a 355R,it sounds pretty good. It needs some tweaking,sounds good when it does not act up on me.
 
Back
Top Bottom