• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SF CL top dollar for Sansui 881, but may be worth it........

Robisme

Sansui Enthusiast
Subscriber
...….to someone.

Looks like it's in very nice condition, and with the paperwork and box.

Not mine.

Rob
 
Register to hide this ad
Not a bad price, love that series of receivers, one sold on Ebay in May for $449. Someone in need of a great receiver would do well with this, surprised it's still there after 2 days.
 
$300



For sale state sale purchase Sansui stereo receiver model-881 this stereo receiver was tested and works both channel is strong both sides cosmetic is excellent condition to near mint condition all original packaging is included also all paperwork included also manual as well box too this receiver rated 65 wpc into 8 ohms if you interested please contact me at
 
Agree, after owning a 661 for a year or so, I would buy another of that series if I was looking for a receiver. Nice looking and sounding machines. To add, I don’t think that price is outta line.
 
The money shot
00000_8Txk64iZ0wC_1200x900.jpg


You read it has the box, too. Worth the coin in such great condition and almost complete. I don't see the Sansui Dipole Antenna.
 
Gotta say, I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

If I was looking for an 881, this would be the one I would buy.

Rob
 
There's been a nice looking 881 listed in the Boston area for a couple of months at $325.
The ad has just disappeared so I don't know if it finally sold or expired.
 
I had a 771 once, took months to sell. It was built damn well and sounded decent, not sure why this series doesn't get much love, could be the ugly styling of the front?
 
Back
Top Bottom