• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Sharknado" on Syfy

I noticed this fine piece of cinematic garbage was just added to netflix. even if the sharks all had breasts I don't see how anyone could stomach this piece of garbage. BTW I do enjoy the occasional B list movie, just not "Sharknado".

Don't give SyFy any ideas about sharks with breasts.
 
It was on free to air TV a couple of nights ago so I gave it a go. Mistake! I lasted about 15 minutes into it and I reckon that was 15 too long. Not one saving grace and to make it worse the Aussie was supposed to be Tasmanian. A big, big :thumbsdn: :D
 
They have also given us "Ragin' Cajun Redneck Gators" which has every really bad cliche covered and then some. A bad bunch of moonshine mutates the gators and then their bite transforms people. Even has a multi generation feud with a "love story" between the two families. Priceless bad cinema!:banana:
 
Back
Top Bottom