• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show me your size!

jameswei

Super Member
I am talking about music files, I got 289 GB most are FLAC ripped from CD in 44.1KHZ but some are 24bits/192KHZ and those are the ones that took up most space.
 
Register to hide this ad
Only 64gig. Mostly FLAC, some MP3's.

zfqjNst.png
 
I have about 60 gigs on a hard drive I can't find anywhere in my house and about 5 albums on the new replacement drive.
I really need to keep current backups after this.
 
I'd guess 2 TB or so. Mostly 320Kb MP3s and WAV files with Cue files ripped in Exact Audio Copy.

In addition to stuff I have at the ready on internal and external hard drives, I probably have another 200 DVDs filled with MP3s. The ones I think I will listen to in the next several years are on hard drives but there are probably 100-150 DVDs worth that are only on DVD..
 
Dunno. I'll have to check a hard drive when I get home from work. I've got everything uploaded to Google Play, which tells me I have 6,578 songs but doesn't tell me how much space they take.
 
I am talking about music files, I got 289 GB most are FLAC ripped from CD in 44.1KHZ but some are 24bits/192KHZ and those are the ones that took up most space.
Hey, great to see you again, Jameswei!
Got 1.2TB in my iTunes folder - but I have another 1.3TB in a FLAC folder and some other folders of hiRes files that probably add another 1/2 TB or so ...
All in all, probably around 3TB of music files ...

Synology_3570.jpg

Got a pair of 3TB drives in a Raid configuration.
 
Last edited:
99.1 GB MP3 & WAV on my ASUS laptop. Backed up in three separate places. Yes, I've lost files before so I try not to take chances. :D

Mark Gosdin
 
I'd have to check my PC (I'm on my tablet ). Last time I checked I had somewhere around 60ish GB, mostly mp3's and full bit rate CD's.
 
Back
Top Bottom