or if you like real
brass
and with stamped in lines.
I bought a couple sets of these from tfsony! Grade A seller:thmbsp:.
The brights he sells
are spun real brass. With stamped in, not painted on indicator marks. Very high quality stuff. I can recommend them highly.
Two caveats, though.
#1:
The brights tfsony sells are a mm or two less deep, than the Fisher originals.
While not a problem in any way, or even visually noticeable. I did do a side by side, and the originals have a tad bit more height, when laid flat on a table.
#2:
If your original brights are like mine, it seems NO ONE sells the correct replacements. :scratch2: As mine are of the variety, where the embossed indicator dash, is
only on the beveled edge, and not on the flat front surface.
Not a problem really, I just removed the two or three original Fisher brights, and used a full set of new tfsony brights, so they all match.
He sells three varieties. Line embossed, dash embossed, or plain flat face, for the tuning knobs.