• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Splattered, Translucent, Colored and otherwise Non-Black Vinyl

TRgfKFi.jpeg


The Ascension
Sufjan Stevens
 
Last edited:
I am a picture disc fan but since I did read the OP's post the only records I can think of that I have that are colored are

Great White Wonder on green and blue vinyl, cant find a pic since they are only numbered. Not taking a pic.

R-3723479-1341805480-9133.jpg

I also have the first press silver print original.

R-26257619-1685485041-5502.jpg
 
I am a picture disc fan but since I did read the OP's post the only records I can think of that I have that are colored are

Great White Wonder on green and blue vinyl, cant find a pic since they are only numbered. Not taking a pic.

View attachment 3561460

I also have the first press silver print original.

View attachment 3561461
I'm the old grump who ruled out picture discs for this thread. I haven't checked, but maybe it's a good time to start a thread in honor of those.
 
I'm the old grump who ruled out picture discs for this thread. I haven't checked, but maybe it's a good time to start a thread in honor of those.

I never said you were an old grump. I was trying to respond to the original question. Reading, and paying attention is not a strong suit on social media platforms.
 
Back
Top Bottom