• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Splattered, Translucent, Colored and otherwise Non-Black Vinyl

p3190012.jpg

Intricate work.
 
A few Omnivore releases

Snapped this one then yelled at cat (He scared me much more than I scared him)

ColoredWax007.jpg


ColoredWax008.jpg
 
That's cool. What's on it?

Thrift store find and I admit I didn't buy it for the track listing.

Copied from the web

Side 1

1. At Midnight ... T. Connection
(T.Coakley/D. Mackey) 1975 T.K Productions Inc.
2. Got To Be Real ...Cheryl Lynn
(C.Lynn/D. Paich/D. Foster) 1978 CBS inc.
3. Love Is In The Air ... Martin Stevens
(Vanda Young) 1978 CBS Disques Canada Ltée
4. Georgy Porgy ... Toto
(D. Paich) 1978 CBS Inc.
5. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) ... Jacksons
(R. Jackson/M. Jackson) 1978 CBS Inc.

Side 2

1. I Want You To Want Me ... Cheap trick
(R. Nielsen) 1977 CBS Inc.
2. Circus ... Zon
(Howard Helm) 1979 CBS Records Canada Ltd.
3. Whispering Rain ... Murray McLauchlan
(M. McLauchlan) 1978 High Romance Music Ltd.
4. Baby Hold On ... Eddie Money
(E. money/J. Lyon) 1977 CBS Inc.
5. Hold On ... Triumph
(Emmett) 1979 Attic Records Limited
 
HPIM8900.jpg

HPIM8901.jpg





Oh yes
I love my label and my label loves me
For she's so good and kind together we will pave our destiny
My label always loves to hear some pretty chords for its records like these ones
She's always pleased to hear some of these pretty melodies so I sing 'em some

I love my label, I love my label yeah
And my label's got high hopes in me
 
Back
Top Bottom