• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Splattered, Translucent, Colored and otherwise Non-Black Vinyl

Enricosonic,If you decide to buy the Kraftwerk 2,Crown Reissue.
Look for off center pressing on side one,side two seems to be OK.
I'm still waiting for my replacement,since January.
The Kraftwerk 1,is nice though,a lot better than my Philips picture disc.
 
Enricosonic,If you decide to buy the Kraftwerk 2,Crown Reissue.
Look for off center pressing on side one,side two seems to be OK.
I'm still waiting for my replacement,since January.
The Kraftwerk 1,is nice though,a lot better than my Philips picture disc.

That's exactly what I was planning, actually. Bummer. Where did you buy your copy?

And thanks for the warning.
 
DizzyGillespieDigitalMontreux1980.jpg
 
557214_10150597191726408_708271407_9248773_101848896_n.jpg


White Zombie - Astro-Creep: 2000 – Songs of Love, Destruction and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head (Blue Vinyl)

Love this one.. I just ordered the re-issue from Soundstage Direct.. I wish I could afford the original pressing you have but I don't know where else to get it besides Ebay and I'm sure everyone knows the prices on there! I'll post up my colored vinyl tomorrow.. I have a decent collection. :smoke:
 
Counting Crows - August And Everything After Live At Town Hall

Limited edition in blue vinyl, #241 of 500, just came yesterday... :banana:

KrTc3.jpg
 
bauta001-1.jpg

bauta0001-1.jpg

bauta0002-1.jpg

bauta004-1.jpg


The Runaways - Forever Lost?
Bauta Records. Swedish Bootleg. 375 copies [Hot Wacks].


It never hurts to ask. Looked high and low for this one for years. Bought an unrelated LP from a Swedish dealer and asked about this just for the heck of it. "Yeah, I got that. Sure I'll sell it". $80, which is a steal.
 
The Runaways - Forever Lost?
Bauta Records. Swedish Bootleg. 375 copies [Hot Wacks].


It never hurts to ask. Looked high and low for this one for years. Bought an unrelated LP from a Swedish dealer and asked about this just for the heck of it. "Yeah, I got that. Sure I'll sell it". $80, which is a steal.

Nice! :thmbsp:

tsgat.jpg
15298729.jpg
 
Some Herb Alpert albums from the 1980's are black translucent. When you hold them up to the light they are deep amber or deep purple. Have a few other albums that are like this. They are all from the 1980's, most of them are on A&M records.
 
From an earlier thread

7989371521_5e0ef90fe0_b.jpg


Jay-Z Blueprint on clear(ish) blue vinyl.

7989373307_1564f3f650_b.jpg


Outkast - Stankonia on clear orange vinyl and Big Boi's lucious Left foot album, white with bits of purple.

7989380938_b4a38fe27a_b.jpg


Two Captain Beefheart Lp's both crappy Scorpio pressings.

7989375862_b19f9be223_b.jpg


Dr Feelgood Milk and Alcohol 45 on white vinyl.
 
What a selection of awesome vinyl :thmbsp:
I saw someone posted Let It Bleed in red. Anyone have the $$$ splattered colors LIB?

records8_588525.JPG
 
Love coloured vinyl

37A0AB50-9647-481F-9A89-E37B7B62F702-6041-000003DC15828D57.jpg

3B8B6D19-04F0-4E79-87E5-12E41717C0B6-6041-000003DC1B71F380.jpg

B003A8C4-053A-4DA6-8554-91AC1BF47A54-6041-000003DC21C4D48F.jpg

B71B6D0C-876D-4B99-B4B2-3E6797116D68-6041-000003DC2712E064.jpg

866AAD3B-C8F6-4EA3-871D-A8BD4EF7352C-6041-000003DC2F668AE3.jpg


Don't own this album anymore (Impulse buy, plus I don't have any kids):
560706_10100377477274565_25406067_43354895_275645206_n.jpg


Unfortunately, I don't own anything on ultra rare black vinyl.
 
Shovels and Rope ~ O Be Joyful. There's light blue splatter in the vinyl, doesn't show up well in this pic though.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2033.jpg
    IMG_2033.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 212
Pink Floyd ~ The Division Bell. I've been looking for this album forever, finally found one.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2050.jpg
    IMG_2050.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 203
Back
Top Bottom