• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics SL-D2 - hinge recommendation

mzeitlin3348

See it and Believe
Is there a preferred hinge replacement supplier to replace broken plastic tabs on an SL-D2's cover that you have been thrilled with?
A link to a preferred supplier would be great. thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't know about a preferred supplier but it's not a complicated piece to replicate. I've seen them on Amazon, eBay and AliExpress and they are all likely just fine. Or make your own.
 
PXL_20240301_000751605.jpg

Roll yer own. the aluminum angle bar from home depot, about 25bux will do 20 TT;s I posted directions, someone else here that gave me the idea did too.
 
I have done several cover tabs restoration (D2/D3/Q3) they are all the same. I sourced from Aliexpress and Ebay (black ones) and they were all the same. It is not rocket science.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom