• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Terry Jones, Monty Python star, has died at 77

Register to hide this ad
I'm a Lumberjack. & I'm OK, I sleep all night & I Work all day.. I cut down trees, I skip & jump, I like to Press Wild Flowers...I put on Womens' Clothing, & hang around in Bars... Wasn't Terry the one who rolled around in mud/**** & made fun of the others in "Holy Grail"? I took a chance & showed "Grail" to a bunch of my decidedly "Redneckian" friends, figuring they'd neither "Get it", or think it was funny. Surprise-They came back the next couple of days & had to watch it again & again.. Lord, that's been 25 yrs ago at least...
 
RIP Terry Jones. His brand of British humor will be missed. I think BBC America has been running "Monty Python's Flying Circus". Another channel is running it also. Not sure which though.
 
hqdefault.jpg


... and now for something completely inappropriate for a memorial thread.

 
That "Death" skit may have been innapropiate, but it always makes me grin...As did/does most all of the Python stuff... Guess I really AM a true child of the 70s-80s...So sue me..
 
Just watching my generation begin to fade away. Spent many a stoned night watching when they were on PBS back in the 70s. Thanks for all the laughs. I'll miss you.
 
Back
Top Bottom