• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Fisher XP44B

ZR9B

Well-Known Member
Just bought a pair in nice shape from salvation army....they were asking$60...I got them for $35. They said 24 hr return if they don't work. I come home 40 min drive and the power is out till tomorrow. Hope I like them!
 
Register to hide this ad
One is slightly louder than the other...not much tho. One ohm's out at 7.8 the other 7.6. normally I would think that is "close enough" could a bad cap make that big of difference? Seems like they have a good sound but my TT is broke so FM only. Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom