Sounds like a spondylolisthesis. I had one decades ago, but it was fixed with an L4, L5, S1 fusion. Doing well to this day. Hope you fare as well as I have.Slippage at L5/S1 looks to be the problem.
I have great luck with "Radio Frequency Ablation" (RFA) where they burn the nerves in my L4/L5/S1 facet joints with long needles and high frequency radio waves. Since the nerve is burnt it can't pass the pain signals. I used to have it done every 8 months or so, but with each procedure it lasts longer and longer, I haven't needed one going on 20 months now.Mornin’ Friends,
We have a high of 80f which is the midpoint +/- 2f for the 10 day. Perfect. The pool temperature is tracking the high plus 6f without using the cover!
Today will be much the same as yesterday and the day before, music to soothe the restless beast. Have a great day,
John
TMI: My doc has me on a walker and max fall protection. Slippage at L5/S1 looks to be the problem. Imagining first thing tomorrow. Hopefully it’s a just a quick pit stop for another fluoroscopically guided epidural.
I was in Tucson last Mon-Tue (8/10 & 8/11) it was a relief to be in 102F heat instead of the 115F+ that we endured in Phoenix over the previous weekend. It was nice and cool up on top of Mt Lemon too !Good Morning! Up a bit later than average, mid-upper 80s F for the walk, sunny with a few high clouds and going to 102. Extreme heat warnings coming back Mon-Fri for Tucson.
Nothing much planned today, more doodling with intentional camera motion and starting to think about a Labor Day graphic to display on the antique TV.
Have a great day!