G'day all, just on the general subject of the Shure V15 series, I've long had in my cartridge collection (thanks to Balifly), a 'V15RS'.
I've never really been sure about this one, as I've read so much contradictory information on this 'V15RS'. Is it really a true version or variant of the later Shure V15 series, or is it just a rebadged M97xE? :scratch2:
I wonder about this as the standard M97xE stylus fits it perfectly and it sounds exactly like an M97xE. So what's the real truth? Does anybody have any definitive infomation on this 'V15RS'? :scratch2: Regards, Felix aka catman.
I've never really been sure about this one, as I've read so much contradictory information on this 'V15RS'. Is it really a true version or variant of the later Shure V15 series, or is it just a rebadged M97xE? :scratch2:
I wonder about this as the standard M97xE stylus fits it perfectly and it sounds exactly like an M97xE. So what's the real truth? Does anybody have any definitive infomation on this 'V15RS'? :scratch2: Regards, Felix aka catman.
Last edited:
