• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tips to run up your AK post count ??

There's only one thing worse than starting a post-whoring thread ........that's posting in one. I would never succumb to such a trivial practice.
 
Snade said:
How do you do it ?

Besides wishing everyone a happy birthday or they have a nice looking dog. :D

No really, what are your secrets to get your numbers up ?

Cheers, Snade

Quantity VS quality I’m not as interested in seeing ones post count being high within a few years providing there not a Muppet.
 
Did I do that right?:scratch2: I thought that was the way you do it:thmbsp: though I don't always do it this way:D
 
Back
Top Bottom