• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's British Invasion Playlist

Fleetwood Mac
on CD
220px-Fleetwood_Mac_-_Fleetwood_Mac.jpg
 
I Google-Eyed Relf's Renaissance?

You can see the guy's name on the label -

Wikipedia said:
Between 1965 and 1967 alone he wrote For Your Love, Heart Full of Soul and Evil Hearted You for the Yardbirds, Look Through Any Window (with Charles Silverman) and Bus Stop for the Hollies, Listen People, No Milk Today and East West for Herman's Hermits
 
10cc I'm Mandy Fly Me I like the Guitar riff, I'm also a fan of their other music. May not be so hard but it is good. Nashville Teens -Tobacco Road another of my favorites, Yardbirds one of my favorite bands. Too bad it's only B Invasion I would have mentioned Saga, Opps sorry wind me up. Concrete and Clay great song. Another Brit's LP which sounds great is David Essex -Rock On. Kinks -Something Better Beginning, another favorite band. I listen and like most anything not just rock and pop.
 
Back
Top Bottom