• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

UNKNOWN HORNS?

Rex Runner

Tobes of Hades lit by flickering torchlight
Subscriber
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Pulled from a 60,s Zenith console. Anyone recognize and know Mfg. ?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 6
Register to hide this ad
The LF drivers clearly marked Zenith on this model. But not the horns.
 
they sure look like Jensen RP-103s to me. Especially since they say RP-103 on them.
And they bear Jensen's EIA code (220).

Am I missing something?
 
Apparently I was. That's the purpose of asking the forum. By no means am I the expert on drivers. But many of you are. Thank you for your info. Someone earlier said Mfd. was Zenith
 
That be them. I have yet to install in a crossover scheme yet. Sound any good?
 
Back
Top Bottom