• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Very nice" my a#&

Register to hide this ad
If I squint really hard I think I can see them! Oh wait, those are the outputs...nevermind.
 
Here's a few "evil" looking input's to get us by for awhile....
 

Attachments

  • inputs.jpg
    inputs.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 171
Lots of inputs from other AKers.... couldn't possibly be PW-ing, though :no: ... wonder what the original inputs were supposed to be... unless our (other AKers') inputs WERE the "bad" ones orignally mentioned... Oh, if i keep going I'll be on the verge of confusing myself! :screwy: so I'll stop. :D

Of course, if you ignore the punctuation in the title he could have been looking for admiration for his, uh, posterior... Now that would be sick!:no:
 
Back
Top Bottom