• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Victor A-X1000 Integrated Amplifier

Rover510

New Member
Hi, anyone with experience or insight regarding this model Victor A-X1000 Integrated Amplifier?

Thank you!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi, anyone with experience or insight regarding this model Victor A-X1000 Integrated Amplifier?

Thank you!

Do you have a Victor A-x1000 or you're eyeing for one?

Anyways as for your question, I have one actually and all I can say is it is a "BEAST". Don't know how to describe the sound but compared to my other amps that I have and have heard (Luxman L-505v, Sony TA-v9900, Sony TA-1055a, Pioneer SX-838, Luxman M-120a) Victor has more "RAW POWER" to drive larger speakers (18" JBL's, large floorstanders etc.).
 
Victor A-X1000

Do you have a Victor A-x1000 or you're eyeing for one?

Anyways as for your question, I have one actually and all I can say is it is a "BEAST". Don't know how to describe the sound but compared to my other amps that I have and have heard (Luxman L-505v, Sony TA-v9900, Sony TA-1055a, Pioneer SX-838, Luxman M-120a) Victor has more "RAW POWER" to drive larger speakers (18" JBL's, large floorstanders etc.).

Yes, the Victor (I will call it "Torvic") A-X1000 will be arriving tonight at my residence in Baguio. So, I already purchased it.

I was thinking that yes, maybe it will be a "beast" as per the information that I have received on the net. But, I have not read of anyone who actually owns one, until your reply.

So, now I am thinking of pairing it with a Technics SB7000.

I have a Sansui AU D607X Decade paired with Lo-D HF 590, and its humming really well for Jazz and Vocals to my surprise and pleasure.

Thank you for your insight and now eagerly awaiting the package when the driver arrives.
 
I guess I know where you got your Victor A-X1000, I've received a text message yesterday asking about my Victor amp. It's not my everyday amp though, I usually just use it when I need to drive low impedance speakers. The Sony ta-1055a (1973, 20wpc) and Pioneer SX-838 (when listening to AM/FM stations) are the ones I regularly used.

Good luck on your Torvic, :-D
 
Back
Top Bottom