• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What kind of speakers are these?

riverrat

professional camper
Can anyone tell me what kind of speakers these are?

I THINK they say "RCA" but I'm not sure. Are these worth picking up?
 

Attachments

  • vintage speakers.jpg
    vintage speakers.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 64
Register to hide this ad
They look like basic rack system speakers from Pioneer, Technics, etc. They only have what looks like basic cone tweeters. I don't think I would get them but who knows.
 
Thanks, that's what I was thinking- nothing too special. But I don't know much about vintage speakers, so I thought I'd check.

I'm also trying to identify the integrated amp that goes with this system- I posted a pic in the "Dollars and Sense" forum. I WAS able to discern that the tuner is a Kenwood KT-7500. The amp looks like a Kenwood or Pioneer but after looking at pics of several models of each, I still don't have a positive ID.

I'm checking this stuff out later tonight, so I was trying to ID them first. The owner is still at work and can't remember what they are...
 
Back
Top Bottom