• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What you failed to mention

The information you're withholding is that you have it balanced precariously on your face, using the nose as a fulcrum.

I scrubbed the siding on my garage today.
 
What The Noogs failed to mention is you call your bum the garage, so good for you, I'm sure it needed scrubbing.

Just had a quick thunderstorm roll through.
 
What you failed to mention is the only reason you're heading to church is for the Wednesday night Bingo.

Watching the Phillies.
 
What you failed to mention is that the owner is neglecting to train them so that they will be rideable as grown-up horses.


I listened to Mozart on the ride home from work yesterday.
 
What you failed to mention was how he was able to squeeze his piano onto the bus.

Up early, I need a nap this afternoon.
 
What you failed to mention is you inadvertently drove through the Pigeonpalooza festival yesterday.

I'm debating between a piece of Mother's Day cake or a bowl of cereal for breakfast this morning.

.
 
What you failed to mention is that the witches stole all your brooms and you've now been "upgraded" with a 1982 B&D DustBuster.

I think I'll unplug the Internet. I invented it back in the 90's.
 
What you failed to mention is that you lost your keys and may not be able to get to your appointment.

I hope I don't get worked up into a hot 'n sweaty lather with all the hot weather ahead.
 
What you failed to mention is your extra small speedos have plenty of room left over to stick an ice cube in to be cool as a cucumber.

Eggplant Parmigiana sounds good for supper.
 
What you failed to mention is that you have some eggs and some plants, but no eggplant.

I feel like barbecued ribs.
 
What you failed to mention is that the ribs are your own ribs and you spent too much time sunbathing.

I'm tired of watching Gunsmoke reruns.
 
What you failed to mention is that your remote was lost in the black hole beneath your sofa cushions and thus you have no choice.

Thinking of taking up farming as a second career.
 
Back
Top Bottom