• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What you failed to mention

What you failed to mention is they're the neighbor's dogs and it's the only way they'll let you join the barbecue party.

I forgot OJ today.
 
What you failed to mention is you wandered into your neighbor's garden with the munchies.

I can't seem to find my work gloves.
 
What you failed to mention is that you are still wearing them and have been applying lotion to them because you thought it was your skin.

I can't find anything to snack on in the fridge.
 
What you failed to mention is that you're out of pork roll, so why bother looking. :(

I could only work a few hours in the garage today due to the heat.
 
what u failed 2 mention was it was an 8 hour shift and the supervisor is not happy.
(of course supervisors rarely are)

I'm going to stay inside today except for a noon run for some Chow Mei Fun @ the local Asian eatery.
 
What you failed to mention is you actually ran for some Chow Mei Foot @ the local Podiatrist office.

Had some nice steamed lobsters last night.
 
What you failed to mention is you served them with your favorite banana and dill pickle relish, and your date left in disgust.

I got a pet puffer fish.
 
Come to find out, what you failed to mention is it's actually a Puker Fish, swimming around blowing chunks all over the fish bowl.

My Ceiling Fan is making noises.
 
What you failed to mention is that you have no fan, the noises are the little gremlins in your head.

I am warm and sweaty because I haven’t turned on the AC, and now it’s too late.
 
What you failed to mention is that it's too late because your RV rolled down the embankment into the ravine and you're left standing in the midday sun.


I'm really looking forward to a walk in the woods.
 
What you failed to mention is that the trail leads to the Blair Witch Project house.

I am approaching 2000 trail miles on the year.
 
What you failed to mention is that it's an estimate because you lost track of your progress when birds ate the breadcrumbs, and you are lost.

I went to the post office today.
 
What you failed to mention is, it was your picture that went to the post office today, to hang on the wall.with the rest of the Most Wanted.


Went to the park for a walk today.
 
What you failed to mention is that your forgot to bring your compass, and now you are lost in the forest!


Man, what I wouldn't do for a coffee right now!


Q
 
Saddle up with your pumps, fishnets and lipstick there, pal.

Boom, boom, boom. Work, work, work. I want and endpoint now.
 
Back
Top Bottom